DESSERTS FOR ALL OCCASIONS

Monday, July 12, 2010

Grandmother turns 90



Well My grandmother turned 90 years old and she loves to sew. I researched online a design for a cake for her birthday and I came accross this beautiful sewing machine cake and so I asked the person who made the cake if she would be so kind as to send me the directions to make it and well here it is ... I had alot of fun but was alittle short on time but I think it came out nice and most of all she loved it. Happy Birthday Nica.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, July 12, 2010

Grandmother turns 90



Well My grandmother turned 90 years old and she loves to sew. I researched online a design for a cake for her birthday and I came accross this beautiful sewing machine cake and so I asked the person who made the cake if she would be so kind as to send me the directions to make it and well here it is ... I had alot of fun but was alittle short on time but I think it came out nice and most of all she loved it. Happy Birthday Nica.

No comments:

Post a Comment